Quick links to help you vote in Champaign County
“Someone struggled for your right to vote. Use it.” Susan B. Anthony
Who can vote in Illinois?
- You must be a citizen of the United States
- You must be at least 17 years of age on or before the date of the next primary and be at least 18 years of age on or before the date of the next election
- You must reside in your precinct for at least 30 days prior to the election
- Not be convicted and in jail
- You must not claim the right to vote anywhere else